Cookies or cookies send information about you to the developers of the technologies you use. You must be able to know what this information is, for what purposes it is used and above all, you have the right to oppose its use.
Billards Bréton undertakes to follow the recommendations of the CNIL concerning the collection and processing of your personal data. We make every effort to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
Cookies requiring consent
According to the CNIL, 3 types of cookies, non-functional, require the consent of Internet users:
- Cookies related to operations relating to targeted advertising;
- Certain audience measurement cookies;
- Social network cookies generated in particular by their sharing buttons when they collect personal data without the consent of the persons concerned.
On the Billards Bréton website, we use the following audience measurement cookies:
- Google Analytics: to better understand how the site is used by Internet users in order to improve their browsing experience. Learn more.
- Matomo: to better understand how the site is used by Internet users in order to improve their browsing experience.
Information about Matomo
Matomo is configured to be GDPR compliant through the following:
- Users tracked by Matomo are not “identifiable” thanks to the anonymization of their IP address. The last two bytes of each IP are removed (the ipv4 address 192.168.110.30 becomes 192.168.0.0), making it impossible to accurately identify visitors;
- From the legal notices, visitors have the possibility at any time to revoke the deposit rights of previously authorized cookies;
- Visitors who have specifically activated their browser’s “Do not track” directive will never be tracked;
- Raw data retained by Matomo is purged every 6 months.
- _pk_id: Cookie that stores a unique identifier to “recognize” the visitor. Shelf life: 13 months.
- _pk_ses: Cookie that stores information about the visit. Lifespan: 30 minutes.
Reject Matomo tracking:
How do we collect consent?
We use the display of a banner describing the purposes of the cookies used, explicitly asking the person if they accept the deposit by family of cookies, while specifying the means at their disposal to later withdraw their consent via the “customize” button. “.
Terms and conditions for accepting or refusing the deposit of cookies
First, the Internet user accepts or refuses from the banner describing the purposes of the deposit of cookies.
Secondly, he can choose to accept or refuse the insertion of cookies at any time by clicking on the “service management” button, then prohibiting or authorizing the deposit of cookies by purposes.
He can also accept or authorize the deposit of third-party cookies directly from his web browser (this method is not recommended by the CNIL):
Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings (at the bottom of the menu on the left).
Then click on the Privacy and Security tab and then on Content Settings > Cookies > Block third-party cookies
Menu > Options > “Privacy and Security” tab
Set the “History” section to “Use custom settings for history“.
Finally, indicate Never for the rule “Accept third-party cookies“.
Forms and data collection
The information collected on the contact forms is recorded in a file computerized by Billards Bréton site for the management of the request.
They are kept for the entire duration of the processing of the request (3 years maximum) and are intended for the commercial, administrative and marketing departments.
In accordance with the law “IT and freedoms”, you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org 635, route de la Maison Blanche, 78630 Orgeval, France
We inform you of the existence of the “Bloctel” telephone canvassing opposition list, on which you can register here: https://conso.bloctel.fr/
Personal data is collected by:
- Breton Billiards
- 635 route de la maison blanche
- 78630 Orgeval, France
- Telephone: +33 1 39 75 95 15
- Email: email@example.com
Your rights of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the RGPD) as well as the French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or opposition by making a request to the controller:
- By post to the following address: 635, route de la Maison Blanche, 78630 Orgeval, France
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller then has 1 month to provide you with a satisfactory response. If there is no response, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL.